حل اسئلة التمارين "المذكرة الثانية " الجزء الأول

Personal Pronouns - Subject
Replace the words in brackets by the correct personal pronouns. Note that Sue is the person speaking. The (*) means that you are asked a question.
1.     My name is Sue. (Sue)  am English. And this is my family.
2.     My mum's name is Angie. (Angie)  is from Germany.
3.     Bob is my dad. (My dad)  is a waiter.
4.     On the left you can see Simon. (Simon)  is my brother.
5.     (Sue and Simon)  are twins.
6.     Our dog is a girl, Judy. (Judy)  is two years old.
7.     (Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob)  live in Canterbury.
8.     (Canterbury)  is not far from London.
9.     My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents)  often come and see us.
10.  What can (*)  tell me about your family?


الاجابة
1.   My name is Sue. I am English. And this is my family.
2.   My mum's name is Angie. She is from Germany.
3.   Bob is my dad. He is a waiter.
4.   On the left you can see Simon. He is my brother.
5.   We are twins.
6.   Our dog is a girl, Judy. She is two years old.
7.   We live in Canterbury.
8.   It is not far from London.
9.   My grandparents live in London. They often come and see us.
10.  What can you tell me about your family?

2) Fill in the correct Object pronouns.

1.     My sister Jane loves books. This novel is for (she) .
2.     My children like Disney films. The video is for (they) .
3.     My brother Matt collects picture postcards. These postcards are for (he) .
4.     My parents like Latin music. The CD is for (they) .
5.     I like watches. This nice watch is for (I) .
6.     My wife and I love sweets. These sweets are for (we) .
7.     My nephew likes cars. The toy truck is for (he) .
8.     My neighbour wants to go to California next year. The guide book is for (she) .
9.     Here is another souvenir. I don't know what to do with (it) .
10.  You know what? - It's for (you) .
 الاجابة

1.    My sister Jane loves books. This novel is for her.
2.    My children like Disney films. The video is for them.
3.    My brother Matt collects picture postcards. These postcards are for him.
4.    My parents like Latin music. The CD is for them.
5.    I like watches. This nice watch is for me.
6.    My wife and I love sweets. These sweets are for us.
7.    My nephew likes cars. The toy truck is for him.
8.    My neighbour wants to go to California next year. The guide book is for her.
9.    Here is another souvenir. I don't know what to do with it.
10. You know what? - It's for you.



3) Top of Form
Possessive Adjectives
Replace the personal pronouns by possessive adjectives.
1.     Where are (you)  friends now?
2.     Here is a postcard from (I)  friend Peggy.
3.     She lives in Australia now with (she)  family.
4.     (She)  husband works in Newcastle.
5.     (He)  company builds ships.
6.     (They)  children go to school in Newcastle.
7.     (I)  husband and I want to go to Australia, too.
8.     We want to see Peggy and (she)  family next winter.
9.     (We)  winter!
10.  Because it is (they)  summer.



  1. Where are your friends now?
  2. Here is a postcard from my friend Peggy.
  3. She lives in Australia now with her family.
  4. Her husband works in Newcastle.
  5. His company builds ships.
  6. Their children go to school in Newcastle.
  7. My husband and I want to go to Australia, too.
  8. We want to see Peggy and her family next winter.
  9. Our winter!
  10. Because it is their summer.
4-  Replace the personal pronouns by possessive pronouns.
1.    This book is (you) .
2.    The ball is (I) .
3.    The blue car is (we) .
4.    The ring is (she) .
5.    We met Paul and Jane last night. This house is (they) .
6.    The luggage is (he) .
7.    The pictures are (she) .
8.    In our garden is a bird. The nest is (it) .
9.    This cat is (we) .
10.  This was not my fault. It was (you) .
 الاجابة
  1. This book is yours.
  2. The ball is mine.
  3. The blue car is ours.
  4. The ring is hers.
  5. We met Paul and Jane last night. This house is theirs.
  6. The luggage is his.
  7. The pictures are hers .
  8. In our garden is a bird. The nest is its .
  9. This cat is ours.
  10. This was not my fault. It was yours.
5) Fill in the correct reflexive pronouns.
1.     I did not want to believe it and then I saw the UFO .
2.     The girl looked at  in the mirror.
3.     Freddy, you'll have to do your homework .
4.     You don't need to help them. They can do it .
5.     I introduced  to my new neighbour.
6.     Boys, can you make your beds ?
7.     She made  a pullover.
8.     What happens when a fighting fish sees  in the mirror?
9.     The father decided to repair the car .
10.  We can move the table .

الاجابة

  1. I did not want to believe it and then I saw the UFO myself.
  2. The girl looked at herself in the mirror.
  3. Freddy, you'll have to do your homework yourself.
  4. You don't need to help them. They can do it themselves .
  5. I introduced myself to my new neighbour.
  6. Boys, can you make your beds yourselves ?
  7. She made herself a pullover.
  8. What happens when a fighting fish sees itself in the mirror?
  9. The father decided to repair the car himself.
  10. We can move the table ourselves .
6) Choose the correct relative pronoun (who, which, whose).
1.    This is the bank  was robbed yesterday.
2.    A boy  sister is in my class was in the bank at that time.
3.    The man  robbed the bank had two pistols.
4.    He wore a mask  made him look like Mickey Mouse.
5.    He came with a friend  waited outside in the car.
6.    The woman  gave him the money was young.
7.    The bag  contained the money was yellow.
8.    The people  were in the bank were very frightened.
9.    A man  mobile was ringing did not know what to do.
10.  A woman  daughter was crying tried to calm her.
11.  The car  the bank robbers escaped in was orange.
12.  The robber  mask was obviously too big didn't drive.
13.  The man  drove the car was nervous.
14.  He didn't wait at the traffic lights  were red.
15.  A police officer  car was parked at the next corner stopped and arrested them.
الاجابة

  1. This is the bank which(i) was robbed yesterday.
  2. A boy whose(i) sister is in my class was in the bank at that time.
  3. The man who(i) robbed the bank had two pistols.
  4. He wore a mask which made him look like Mickey Mouse.
  5. He came with a friend who waited outside in the car.
  6. The woman who gave him the money was young.
  7. The bag which contained the money was yellow.
  8. The people who were in the bank were very frightened.
  9. A man whose mobile was ringing did not know what to do.
  10. A woman whose daughter was crying tried to calm her.
  11. The car which the bank robbers escaped in was orange.
  12. The robber whose  mask was obviously too big didn't drive.
  13. The man who drove the car was nervous.
  14. He didn't wait at the traffic lights which were red.
  15. A police officer whose car was parked at the next corner stopped and arrested them.

7) Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.
Example: ___ often reads books. (Lisa)

Answer:
 She often reads books.
1)  is dreaming. (George)
2)  is green. (the blackboard)
3)  are on the wall. (the posters)
4)  is running. (the dog)
5)  are watching TV. (my mother and I)
6)  are in the garden. (the flowers)
7)  is riding his bike. (Tom)
8)  is from Bristol. (Victoria)
9)  has got a brother. (Diana)
10) Have  got a computer, Mandy?
Answer (7)-

1) He is dreaming.
2) It is green.
3) They are on the wall.
4) It is running.
5) We are watching TV.
6) They are in the garden.
7) He is riding his bike.
8) She is from Bristol.
9) She has got a brother.
10) Have you got a computer, Mandy?


يتبع


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

بعض اسئلة اختبار مادة مهارات التفكير للسنوات الماضية

ماهو تعريف الكتابة الأكاديمية Academic Writing ؟

All Quizzes Discourse Analysis (شعبة الأولاد )