استخدامات حروف الجر مع بعض القواعد


business management
meet
enviroment
weekend
possible
dance clubs
LANGUAGE USE
1- library where borrow books /bookstore (bookshop) where we buy books.

2
- mate / match the one I look for to marry.
- She looks for her perfect mate ( match).

3- ON = The internet / the web / the computer / the phone / the campus= (we use ON)
ON=( days of the week )=( Monday - Sunday -..... Friday)/ my birthday.
on the other hand/ holiday / the TV/ the radio.
4- IN=( years- months- seasons) (1999 / March / summer / in the morning / in the afternoon / in the evening)
5- AT = ( specific time Ex/ six o'clock / at night / at noon /at dawn )
6- in they are in love.
7- Become = ( grow / turn / fall) = ( Change)
- grow = ( human qualities) made / angry / old /fat / excited / bored .

)للصفات الانسانيه
- turn =( color) He turned pale / She turned red.
- fall ( dead - asleep)
8- search for / communicate with
- I search for my lost watch / perfect mate.
- We should communicate with other cultures.
9- Subject - verb agreement = ( He eats - They eat- He is - They are - I am)
- One of my assgnments is to interview people.
- Mona who has many friends ( is - are ) happy.
***************************************************************************************************************
PRESENT PERFECT TENSE:

- Has / have + V past participle
- I have eaten / She has spoken.
1- unspecified time
I have read a book.

2- Whole life question = ( ever / never )
Have you ever eaten insects?
No, I have never eaten them.

3- close to the present time ( just / already / yet) = ( negative )
- I have alrady lost my mobile.
- I have not slept yet.

4- An activity began in the past and continues till now =( for / since )
- I have lived in this flat for three

الموضوع للاخ عيسى الزغيبي

تعليقات

‏قال غير معرف…
شكرا ع النقل المفيد

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

بعض اسئلة اختبار مادة مهارات التفكير للسنوات الماضية

ماهو تعريف الكتابة الأكاديمية Academic Writing ؟

All Quizzes Discourse Analysis (شعبة الأولاد )